Optimizing Hospitality Supply Chains
In providing quality experiences to your guests, we understand the essential foundation of hospitality logistics is valuing customers. Whether it's a national budget-conscious hotel chain, a tropical luxurious resort, or a unique one-of-a-kind hotel, the seamless operation of these heavily complex establishments relies heavily on efficient logistics when you are opening or remodeling on a local, regional, national or international scale.
NXTPoint Logistics ensures that we work as an extension of your team and provide the experience and expertise so hotel and resort providers can focus on delivering exceptional experiences to their customers. We listen to understand your goals, and work together with your team to craft tailored solutions featuring strategic procurement, tech-enabled warehousing and inventory management, supplier network coordination, and high-touch value-added final mile delivery and installation services.
We offer a variety of hospitality logistics solutions featuring:
- Collaborative approach to hospitality project management and supply chain systems
- Complete menu of hotel and resort FF&E services
- Real-time data and visibility for minimized risk and increased responsiveness
- Globally connected owned and operated facilities offering end-to-end transportation, distribution, and fulfillment support
- Reduced hospitality complexities with fully automated fleet management, procurement, and scheduling
- High-touch value added final mile delivery and installation services
By leveraging NXTPoint Logistics’ expertise and experience, the Wilshire Grand Hotel was able to open on time and the project included the warehousing, delivery and installation of over two million pounds of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) over a four-month timeframe.