Commitment to Health, Quality and Safety to Reduce Risk and Increase Supply Chain Resilience
Inconsistent management or control over warehouses leads to poor service, bad customer experiences and opens businesses up to risks that could damage their brand. Because NXTPoint Logistics owns over 30 primary locations, we have the direct ability to drive market-leading health, quality and safety performance to reduce risk in your supply chain, including:
- Tightly controlled company owned locations to consistently meet rigid quality control standards
- Strict adherence to applicable health and safety standards, as well as compliance capabilities ranging from food safety permits to full Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certification
- Organizational commitment to PDCA cycle
- Direct ability to quickly adapt to and meet changing customer and regulatory requirements
Experience You Can Trust
Safe, Secure and Compliant
With a commitment to quality and ultimately good customer experiences, we have invested in our people, our processes and our facilities to drive high levels of safety, quality and health performance standards within the industry.
- Over 1 million hours worked with zero reportable incidents of injuries, which keeps employees in their roles delivering consistent quality
- ISO 9001:2015 certification in flagship location with zero non-conformances in annual audit
Efficiency with Virtual Audits
As part of our commitment to be innovative and proactive, we have instituted paperless inspections and internal electronic audits. This more efficient way of conducting audits enabled us to train our workforce year-round and ramp up internal audits during the pandemic amid travel restrictions and mandated minimal in person contact to better protect our customers’ supply chains.