Inbound & Outbound Logistics for Manufacturers & Distributors
Manufacturing and distributing products that consumers want is the name of the game. However, selecting a trusted provider to efficiently and safely deliver these products to your consumers on time can be a challenge. That is why you should partner with NXTPoint Logistics. We offer tailored solutions that many of our larger competitors cannot. We have the resources of a large company but the agility of a small company to truly be a partner that can scale with you as your business opportunities change. Whether you are a small to medium-sized business or a large global enterprise, we provide flexibility and expertise to meet your customer needs.
Your business requirements may include:
- Inbound logistics and handling of raw materials
- Manufacturing support, assembly, postponement and product adjustments
- Dedicated or shared warehousing in one location or many locations across the US
- Fast and efficient receiving for ecommerce product availability
- Inventory management and tracking through a robust Tier-1 WMS
- Domestic and international transportation and freight management
- Value-added services, including pick, pack & ship
- Custom labeling, kitting and packaging
- Replenishment support, reverse logistics, product inspection, and testing services
- Temperature controlled, food-grade certified and medical-compliant storage
- Final mile delivery to homes and businesses
Interested in partnering with NXTPoint Logistics for your manufacturing or distribution business?
Utilizing two dedicated commercial warehouses and complete management of the medical device company’s onsite facility, NXTPoint Logistics designed an optimized inventory system that organizes stored raw materials to flow through production.
Logistics Manufacturing FAQs
We offer sub-assembly, kitting, sequencing, and other services to optimize your manufacturing process. Our expertise helps reduce costs and streamline operations.
Yes, we have dedicated space and staffing to handle product customization, sub-assemblies, kitting, and more - allowing you to focus on your core of manufacturing.
Definitely. Our warehouses can store components until needed, then customize and sequence products to reduce lead times.
Our robust Warehouse Management System (K1E) provides real-time visibility and consolidated reporting across all your warehouse locations.
We utilize a Tier-1 WMS named Körber One (commonly referred to as K1E and formerly known as ‘HighJump’) to enable inventory optimization, order processing, and warehouse task management.
Yes, through EDI and our customer portal you get 24/7 access to inventory levels, shipments, and reporting across your supply chain.
We coordinate all modes - LTL, FTL, parcel, intermodal, ocean, air. Our freight experts optimize mode and carrier selection for your needs.
Definitely - we identify distribution network optimizations to reduce costs and transit times across your supply chain.
Our technical teams seamlessly integrate your systems via EDI, API, and flat file transfers. This enables order automation and data sharing.