Streamlined Coordination from Procurement to Delivery
Navigating the robust dynamics of the restaurant and retail industries can be complex and stressful. With greater efficiency and project management expertise from NXTPoint, build sustainable and scalable supply chains that help you proactively anticipate shifts in the marketplace and rising customer expectations. From sourcing long-lead-time equipment like digital menu boards and roof top HVAC units (RTUs), to managing the sequencing and delivery of OS&E and furniture, fixtures and equipment, NXTPoint Logistics enables restaurants and retail establishments to meet customer demand and ensure high quality experiences.
When you partner with NXTPoint Logistics, we seamlessly manage inventory, streamline purchasing, and coordinate deliveries using our industry leading WMS and TMS technologies. This enables you to reduce the amount of service providers, streamline communication and ultimately allow you to serve your customers in a timely and consistent manner. We are flexible enough to adapt to your business’ unique needs, whether you are opening a new location, remodeling 100 locations regionally or have special roll-outs across the country, we have the expertise and resources to deliver a consistent and dependable solution that reduces cost and risk to your business.
We offer a variety of 3PL supply chain solutions featuring:
- Streamlined operations that deliver end-to-end optimization of your supply chain, reducing costs through improved efficiency
- Customizable restaurant FF&E services to fit your restaurant's specific needs, with best practices refined through work with leading brands
- Scalable and repeatable services for retail furniture, fixtures and equipment projects
- Transportation and freight brokerage services to streamline your supply chain from first mile to middle mile to final file
- Tier-1 WMS logistics technology enabling real-time visibility, tracking and exception management
- National footprint and global reach with 30+ owned and operated facilities, we have the distribution network to reliably serve restaurants across the country
McDonald’s opened a net-zero energy restaurant with NXTPoint Logistics managing vendors, warehousing and final-mile delivery. Using an integrated approach and cutting-edge technology, we delivered restaurant logistics services through our asset-based warehouse and our extended partner network to provide a complete solution for the fast-food chain.